Classic Mad Men make up look made simple with three essentials:
1. Achieve that full cherry pout with MAC Cosmetics lipstick in ‘Ruby Woo’. – $16.00
2. Puuurrrrfect cat-eye that lasts with MAC Cosmetics Liquidlast Liner in ‘Point Black’. – $20.00
3. Bat-worthy lashes are just a wand away with Benefit Cosmetics ‘They’re Real!’ Mascara in Black – $23.00
My co-worker and I were assigned the task of planning our office’s year-end Holiday party. As a result of our shared fondness for the late 1950’s – early 1960’s we decided to throw a Mad Men holiday soiree. Here are some of the photos from the event.
And ash tray filled with candy cigarettes is only fitting.
Vintage type writer with Santa’s List
Gold ornaments and records.
For those of you who are as obsessed as I am with the low maintenance sophistication of the James Perse brand, here is your chance to score some new furniture or apparel at heavily discounted prices (up to 75% off!). The James Perse sample sale takes place December 2nd – 14th, so if you are in the Los Angeles and love JP be sure to check out the details below.
James Perse Skinny Wrap Tuck Dress – $65 (Retail $220)
I got a chance to drop by today and here is roughly the price break-down for women’s apparel:
- Tanks – $15
- Basic S/S T-Shirts – $30
- Shorts and Mini Skirts – $45
- L/S Shirts – $45 – $50
- Sweatshirts – $50
- Cargos & Sweat pants – $60
- Dresses – $65
- Cashmere Scarves – $100
- Jackets – $150
Please Note: Pricing may differ depending on what day and location you attend. Just treat the information above as a general estimate.
If you stop by and snag something amazing, tell me about it in the comment section.